What are the Emerging Bio-Therapies and Their Manufacturing Challenges?
A panel moderated by Patti Seymour, Senior Consultant, BioProcess Technology Consultants, Inc., will tackle these questions in a panel discussion in the BioProcess Theater located in the BioProcess Zone at BIO-2017. This informative panel addressing Emerging Bio-Therapies and Their Manufacturing Challenges is on Tuesday, June 20th 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm.
Emerging therapies using cell and gene therapy, RNAi, T-cell engagers and others, present new and unique manufacturing challenges for biopharmaceutical companies. Topics to be addressed by the panel include:
- Process development and manufacturability of these therapies
- Access to manufacturing facilities for these therapies – outsource or build
- 20/20 – how to prevalent will these therapies be by 2020 and beyond, and will industry be able to meet the demand
This distinguished panel of industry leaders includes:
- Patricia Seymour, Senior Consultant, BioProcess Technology Consultants, Inc.
- Marc Better, Vice President Product Sciences, Kite Pharma
- Richard Snyder, Chief Scientific Officer, Brammer Bio
- Paulo Carvalho, Associate Director Manufacturing, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Holger Wesche, Vice President Research, Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc.
Patti will be participating in the BIO Exhibit Hall activities Tuesday through Thursday. Please stop by the BPTC booth #1124 while at BIO 2017 to meet with Patti.